Friday 7 February 2014

Primark nails- ideal for Valentine's Day

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to talk about nails!

Valentine's Day is very close and we women want to look our best from top to toe. Personally, every valentine's day I was going and paying loads of money to do my nails. This year though I have discovered a cheap alternative.

I went to Primark the other day and I bought these adorable nails only for £1.



I always wanted to make my nails look long and pointy but it is very expensive to do them like that. And £1 is not bad at all. BARGAIN!!!

The pictures following will show you a simple tutorial how I made my nails and the end result!!

So let's start:

These are my nails before. I know they are horrible ahhh...


If you have already a nail varnish on your nails like me you should remove it. You can use any nail varnish remover and any cotton pads.




Yep, this is better. Now we are absolutely ready to put our new fake nails on. **Excited!!**

Firstly, we take the instructions and we read them carefully so we know what we are doing.


Do not worry, it is the top left bit that we need to read, not all of it haha.

Next, you can measure the fake nails on your nails and find the ones who fit best. Then you can put them in line so they will be ready. Like this:



Note: If any of the nails are too long you can shorten them by using a simple file. Do not worry it will not break or ruin them. I tried it :) .


When everything is ready and you are happy with them, you take the glue that comes together with the nails and you should apply just a thin layer to your whole nail. One nail at a time, not all together. (This is based on the instructions).


Then, you place the fake nail on your nail avoiding your cuticle and you press it for about 5 seconds. Do the same process with the glue and the nail for all the nails separately.


Yes, here I am pressing it for 5 seconds. Sorry I do not have three hands.

And, we are ready!!! It is very simple and easy to do. Here are some photos of the end result.




Conclusion: I am very happy with these nails!! And they are only £1 pound! WOW! I will definitely go back to Primark and buy more of these nails and other ones with different designs.

Thank you all for reading!!!

Talk to you later very soon!

Christina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment