Saturday 1 February 2014

Interesting places around the UK- must visit: 1. Liverpool

Hello everyone,

I had an idea to write different blog posts about places that I have visited around the UK. I hope you will like my idea and my blog posts.

Today I want to talk about an interesting place that I have visited and I would like to recommend it to all of you. This place is in Liverpool and it is called Quiggins.


It is something like a shopping mall inside full of colours and with many small shops and stairs. It is like a labyrinth inside and you can discover so many things it is unbelievable. It has three floors that you can discover and every floor has many small shops.



There are some vintage, hippie, piercing, gaming, magician, art, comic, vinyl shops and many more.


This is quite scary but the art was made by pieces of newspaper and glitter. And no, this is a doll not a real person standing in a wedding dress haha.



This is a hippie shop. I loved it a lot. It was full of colours and character. They had some really nice things for the house to add some pop of colour like the lanterns above me.

Someone is looking at you, be careful not to get scared when you enter the building. We thought that it was a real person and we jumped with fright.

Anyway... haha
It is so colourful inside and in every corner you can find a small shop that you did not even realised that it was there.



This is the ceiling, it has different drawings on it. I visited this place a lot of times but it was the first time that I noticed it. Sometimes things like that happen, we just need to look at things in more detail and not take everything for granted. That was deep.. :p



The website for this place where you can find more information for it is: http://quiggins.weebly.com/

I hope you enjoyed my today's post.

Take care everyone,
Christina x

No comments:

Post a Comment