Monday 3 February 2014

My favourite January beauty products

Hello everyone,

In today's blog post I am going to talk about something very interesting that I like reading and watching videos about it. And it is my January beauty favourites.



Tomorrow I will also publish on my blog my January random and fashion favourites. So do not forget to check back. :)

So let's start!!!

My first beauty category is face:

1)My favourite product for my face for the month January was the "Garnier Moisture Match Moisturiser". I got the pink one for dry to very dry skin. The most dry parts of my face are my forehead and my nose. I decided to buy this moisturiser as I wanted to try something new and cheap at the same time. I am very happy that I bought it and I recommend it to everyone to try it out. Whenever I put it on my face it makes it soft and instantly moisturised. It also makes my skin to glow( in the nice way, no it does not make you look like a vampire) and my face looks more radiant and fresh. Plus it stays all day.



My second beauty category is eyes:

1)I am in love with the "MUA Undressed  eye-shadow pallet". It is said to be the dupe for the naked pallet but in a cheaper version. I love all the colours on this pallet and I have used them all of them. They are very easy to use, for an everyday look to a glamorous night look They have all tones of brown from light to dark brown which go with any skin tone and outfit. I am very happy with this product, the pigment is good and the options that you have in the colours are spot on. I highly recommend it.


2) Another eye product is the "Rimmel micro eyeliner". I recently bought this product but I quickly fell in love with it. I thought it would have been difficult to learn how to use it but I was wrong. It is so easy to use, even easier than using a pencil eyeliner. With this eyeliner you can make the line as thick or light as you want, it glides so easy and you can make mistakes very rarely. I will definitely repurchase this product.


My third beauty category is lips:

1) Firstly, is the "Collection Little Mix collection from Perrie". This colour is so beautiful. It is the perfect purple, not very bright  and not very dark. It was not what I wanted at first but it became quickly my go to lipstick. I wear it everywhere and I got many compliments for this lipstick. It is so perfect when you can not be bothered to wear a lot of make up and when you put this lipstick it makes you feel good first of all and second of all it makes you feel like you put some effort in your make up routine.



2) Secondly, I loved the "Collection lipstick from the Gothic Glam collection- Number 3 Revenge". It is a very dark winey colour. These types of colours are now in fashion and wearing them make you look very fashionable and rich. I love this colour as it is very easy to combine it to. You can only wear simple make up with it such as mascara and eyeliner and look perfect. It is a lipstick that you can wear for nights out and make you stand out.



3) I also love the "Bourjois- number 51 Sweet Kiss". It is a sweet red, orangy pinkish colour. It definitely suits all the skin tones and will make you look very beautiful. I love this colour when I especially wear all black. It is not a all red colour to make you feel a bit out of the water but still makes its job. It suits very well with black clothes and gives a pinch of colour that you need.


4) Last but not least, in the month of January I loved "Maybellines Pink Baby lips". It is so perfect I can not believe it. It is like a lipstick but a moisturising lipstick. It gives me a sweet pink colour and it makes my lips so soft. What else do you want from a lip balm?


My fourth beauty category is hair:

1) "VO5 give moisture" shampoo and conditioner. I love these two products and I have never been so excited for some hair related products, My hair from dry and tangly became soft and easy to "put through your fingers". I have repurchased the shampoo and I will the conditioner as well.. when it will finish. I am very happy for using these two items as they make my hair very soft and also they smell nice. So if you are looking for some good shampoo and conditioner then you can try "VO5 give me moisture".



2) This is a new item that I have tried during the month of January and I love it. It is the "Superdrug style expertise curl creme". I was told by my hairdresser to stop using mouse on my hair as it makes them dry and tangly and start using cremes instead. I found this in superdrug in a very good price and decided to give it a go. I am very surprised by it as it defines my curls and the next day are in a good shape as well. Plus it does not dry my hair or leave substances on them.


Lasly, my fifth beauty category is perfume:

1) I love the "Diesel Loverdose" perfume so much especially for this month. It is quite a wintery perfume. It is quite strong but sweet and it is perfect when going out and for good occasions. When I put it on I feel very special and I know that I smell nice as the smells stays on me.



These are all my beauty favourites for the month of January.

Thanks all for reading!!!

Christina xx

P.S press on the photos to navigate to the websites so you can learn more about these fabulous products. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment