Tuesday 4 February 2014

A little walk to the shops and a very mini haul

Hello everyone,

Today I was off from work and the weather was strangely nice and sunny so I decided to go around the shops to look what is on.

I did not go around in all of the shops but I visited River Island, Primark and Superdrug. You see, I am after some high heels for valentines day, a new mascara and cheap bits from primark.

First, I went to River Island. There are so many nice things, from clothes to shoes and accessories. I loved everything. There was even a section with pastel colours. I got some photos for you to see and get in the pastel spirit.



 Then I found this red dress which I thought that it would be nice for a valentines day outfit. What do you think?







Then I went to the shoe section. I am thinking to wear a dress on valentines day and I need some high heels. Here are two pairs that I found interesting. What do you think?



Also I found these shoes. They are so cute and vintage. I did not know whether to buy them or not but after some thinking, which I need a lot before I buy something, I think I will go and buy them haha. They will go so nice with everything.


Next stop was Primark. I just went around to see what's on as I have not been there for a long time. I tried some things but I was disappointed, they were too big and they did not have them in smaller sizes. In the end I bought some fake nails which are new in stock and they are french pointy nails. That's would be interesting to try. I will write a blog post and make a tutorial on them very soon.


Then I went to Superdrug. I wanted to go there to buy the new manga mascara but I was unlucky, it was out of stock. I looked around for other products and I found a smokey eye palette from collection. It looks interesting. The perfect item that I needed for valentines day. I will definitely make a tutorial and blog post review about it. There other palettes for blue and purple eyes.



That's the end. 

Thank you for reading.

Christina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment