Tuesday 21 January 2014

Welcome to my blog!!! :)

Hello everyone,



My name is Christina Leonidou and I already own a YouTube channel, twitter and instagram accounts.

This is my new blog and I am very excited to start writing new posts everyday.

I have decided to create this blog where I will be sharing different things that I love and enjoy doing.

Also I will be writing about my time here in England as a foreign person giving many advice and support to people that are in the same situation as me.

On top of all, I will be sharing my love for beauty and fashion and have loads of talks about girly things. That what we all want to do after all, haha :)

I am very positive about this and I am very happy as I am doing something that I love and enjoy.

Welcome to my blog!!! :) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment