Wednesday 22 January 2014

A little bit about myself :)

Hello everyone,



In today's blog post I would like to talk to you about who I am so it will be nice for you to know a bit more about me.

So let's begin!!!

My full name is Maria Christina Leonidou. I am Greek but I was born in Georgia( the country). Then my parents moved back to Greece and finally they moved to Cyprus where we live now for many years.

I am currently staying in the UK and in particular in Liverpool. I came here to study and I finished and decided to stay as I love this city so much.

I decided to start a blog as I got very interested into fashion and beauty and I always enjoyed talking about things like that. It is something now that I love doing and I feel complete!

I also have my own YouTube channel and twitter and instagram which all of you can follow if you want.

Hope you have learned more about me and if you have any questions I would be more than glad to answer them.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment